PICK UP INFORMATION
The exact delivery address will be sent to you a couple of days before your first delivery. Please check your spam folder as well.
If the driver is delayed we will email to let you know the estimated arrival time.
When you pick up your items, there will be a binder with a sign out sheet. Be sure to check your order and initial next to your order every time you pick up. If your name is not on the list and you are expecting items please contact RFBA immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pick up your order between the hours of 8 am and 10 pm (unless otherwise directed in drop specific instructions). If you come late please bring your own flashlight and be respectful of the hosts and their neighbors - don’t slam your car door, don’t clank the milk bottles and don’t carry out loud conversations. The hosts and neighbors appreciate your courtesy.
- Consolidate items in the coolers, and shift ice or ice packs from empty coolers to fuller ones (if it’s not late). Don’t leave one or two items alone in a cooler if there is another cooler with other items. They’ll keep each other colder when together. Your consideration is appreciated.
- Close cooler lids tightly. Push them down all the way. Don’t just let them drop or leave them open all the way.
- Be sure to pick up your items within 24 hours after delivery. After this time the delivery location hosts will clear the coolers and donate any products that have been left. If they are yours, you will still be responsible for paying for them. If you have an unexpected emergency, please contact us immediately and we will try and arrange extended storage.
- If you have someone else picking up for you, please inform them of the procedures so they can follow these guidelines as well.
- Gilroy (Churchill Pl., Gilroy): Delivered by 2:00pm
- Morgan Hill (Calle Cerro, Morgan Hill): Delivered by 2:30pm
Tuesday Delivery – Route One
- San Francisco Mount Davidson (Upland Dr., San Francisco): Delivered by 10 am
- San Francisco Inner Sunset (16th Ave., San Francisco): Delivered by 11 am
- San Mateo (Grand Blvd, San Mateo): Delivered by 1 pm
- San Carlos (Dale Ave., San Carlos): Delivered by 2 pm
Tuesday Delivery – Route Two
- Campbell (Linda Dr., Campbell): Delivered by 9 am
- Scotts Valley (Tan Oak Dr. Scotts Valley): Delivered by 10 am
- San Jose South (Henderson Drive, San Jose): Delivered by 10:30 am
- San Jose Downtown (14th St., San Jose): Delivered by 11 am
- San Jose West (Adra Ave., San Jose): Delivered by 12 pm
- Sunnyvale (Ramon Dr., Sunnyvale): Delivered by1 pm
- Santa Clara South (Machado Ave., Santa Clara): Delivered by 2 pm
Wednesday Delivery – Route One
- Fremont Camellia (Camellia Dr., Fremont): Delivered by 9:45 am
- Pleasanton (Sylvaner Dr., Pleasanton): Delivered by 10:30 am
- Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek (Douglas Ln., Pleasant Hill): Delivered by 11:45 am
- Berkeley South (Benvenue Ave., Berkeley): Delivered by 1:00 pm
- Oakland Lake Merritt (Hillgirt Cir., Oakland): Delivered by 1:30 pm
Wednesday Delivery – Route Two
- Fremont North (Nicolet Ave., Fremont): Delivered by 9 am
- Redwood City (Grand St., Redwood City): Delivered by 11 am
- Palo Alto Downtown (Waverley St., Palo Alto): Delivered by 12 pm
- Palo Alto Shoreline (Feather Ln., Palo Alto): Delivered by 12:45 pm
- Palo Alto South (Brassinga Ct., Palo Alto): Delivered by 1:30 pm